Jody Wilson-Raybould

Your member of parliament for

Vancouver Granville

Jody Wilson-Raybould

Your member of parliament for

Vancouver Granville


Constituency Office Services

As your Member of Parliament, Jody Wilson-Raybould is committed to representing Vancouver Granville’s interests in Ottawa. She and her staff in the constituency office are also happy to help you in many other ways in an effort to serve you better.

Here are some of the ways your constituency office can help you:

– help with government bureaucracy
– help with your immigration case
– provide information on government services
– attend community events

Are we the right office to go to for help?

We can help you if:

– you are a resident in the Vancouver Granville Riding
– your matter is with a federal government agency

If you’re not sure whether your issue is with a federal agency, you can contact my constituency office for advice.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if:
– you have retained a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case
– your matter is pending before the courts
– the police are involved. We cannot make inquiries about police investigations. If you have a complaint about police conduct, please direct them to the Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner.


Often we find that people are simply seeking information. Fortunately, the Internet is a terrific resource and we’ve used this section to provide you with a number of links to sites where you might find the information you’re looking for.


What student loan programs are available to me?

Student Financial Assistance, including loans and grants, is available to eligible students through provincial, territorial and federal governments. Click hereto find out more.

Where can I find information on Canadian universities?

Information about facilities, services and academic programs as well as links, expert information and statistics – it’s all here.


How do I apply for Employment Insurance (EI)?

Apply on line or contact the EI section of Human Resources Development Canada.

How do I obtain a Social Insurance Number (SIN)?

The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a nine-digit number used in the administration of various Canadian government programs. You will require a SIN to work in Canada or to receive government benefits.

How do I learn about career training services?

Click here to learn about education and training services offered by the Government of Canada.

For more information on Service Canada programs, please visit


Where can I find information and services for Canadians 55+?

Seniors Canada On-line provides access to information and services offered to seniors, their families, caregivers and supporting service organizations.

Where can I find information and services for veterans?

Click here for information on services offered to Canadian veterans.

How do I apply for the Canadian Pension Plan retirement pension or other benefits under the plan?

Visit Social Development Canada (SDC) for information on Canada’s Retirement Income System: The Canada Pension Plan.


How do I find more information on immigrating to Canada?

Click here to learn about the different requirements and programs to immigrate to Canada.

How do I find information on studying in Canada or obtaining a temporary work visa?

For information on studying in Canada, click here. To obtain a temporary work permit, click here.


Where can I find information about the Government of Canada?

Phone 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) or visit

How can I obtain information on Canada’s Parliament?

The Parliamentary Internet web site, created and maintained jointly by the Senate, the House of Commons and the Library of Parliament, offers information on Canada’s Parliament.

How do I replace lost ID cards?

The Government of Canada has a list of helpful hints on which agencies you should contact, and how to contact each one when you lose your wallet


Where can I find advisories on food, drugs, medical services, natural health products and consumer products?

Health Canada helps protect Canadians from potential health hazards by releasing warnings / advisories on food, drugs, medical devices, natural health products and consumer products.


How can I research my family history?

The National Archives of Canada Geneology Centre can get your started on tracing your family tree.


Can I file my taxes on-line?

The Canada Customs and Revenue Agency offers electronic services to individuals and to businesses.


How do I apply for a Passport?

If you are planning a trip abroad or even to the United States, it is extremely important to have a Canadian passport as proof of citizenship and residency in Canada. For information on how to obtain a passport, please visit one of the regional passport offices or download an application.

How do I get more information on travel reports and warnings?

View the Department of Foreign Affairs Travel Reports web page

I want to see more of Canada. Where should I go?

Find travel information relevant to Canada’s many beautiful attractions.

How can I plan to visit some of Canada’s National Parks and Historic Sites?

Parks Canada Vacation Planners assist you in planning a visit to Canada’s National Parks and National Historic Sites.